I did it! I finished the game engine!
I mean, sure, there are a couple of bugs lying around and a couple of small features exclusive to future projects missing, but for what it needs to be, it's done!
It's taken almost 2 years!
Anyways, over the next month I will be doing a couple of things, focusing mostly on business and pre-production:
- Building a demo environment for testers and other demonstration purposes.
- Setting up my website to migrate there.
- Finishing up the pre-production of the first project.
On this note, I need people to test my engine.
I'm going to make a demo environment, fill it with plenty of mechanics to play around with. I need people to load it up, and try to break it.
I'm sure there are plenty of things I've forgotten, or things I may have completely over-looked, so I need a fresh set of eyes to mess around in my world.
If you're interested, send me a PM and I'll let you know when the demo is ready and how to access it.
Aside from that, hope you're all doing fantastically! :D
[Here is a little screenshot compilation to show off!]